Welcome to Buch-Consulting
I have the skillset to deliver
You know how sometimes, when you’re dealing with an issue in your life, you turn to friends and family for their opinions and guidance? Companies often need this too, especially when making tough decisions or leading strategic and challenging projects.
I make complex IT Projects simple
I make complex IT Projects simple, non-political and purely focused on quality, business value and timely delivery. Often times, my clients have a perspective on how to solve the problem they are facing, but they want to make sure, that what they’re thinking is correct and in many cases, they don’t have the skill sets, they need to deliver – this is when they turn to me. But this isn’t just any opinion: I work with many different companies and may have worked through this problem in the past with someone else, so very often I can provide a perspective based on what I’ve seen work (or not) before.
This is why my customers contact me:
- To provide much-needed objectivity and advisory
- To help operationalize a strategic goal, prior to starting a project
- To bring the right skillsets to plan, manage and run a challenging project
- To act as a catalyst for change, to get the full potential out of the project
- To teach and educate on how to run successful projects, whether waterfall or agile frameworks are being used
- To bring new life to their organization
- To supplement their management staff as Interim COO or IT Manager
- To help with establishment of a new or improved IT Operations or ITSM organization
Given my experience, I often bring new and objective ideas to the table, to challenge that the right achievements are in focus.